Students who have graduated, have left to student teach, have married, have completed their pre-professional programs, are under academic suspension, or have received a “financial hardship release” (from the department of Residence Life) are eligible for a deposit refund.  Such students must notify the Residence Life Office in writing and request that their deposit be refunded. Students leaving the residence facilities for any other reason during the contract term are NOT eligible for a deposit refund.  Failure to fulfill the terms and conditions of the agreement, return keys, or pay University fines will cause partial or full forfeiture of the deposit.
Actions: E-mail | Bookmark |