posted on February 12, 2008 13:12
Black Hills State University has received the following grants:
• $1,170 award from South Dakota Department of Education to participate in an alignment study and analysis.
• $11,097 award from the South Dakota Board of Regents to conduct a project entitled, “ Governor 2010 Individual Research Seed Grant.”
• $49,715 grant received from the South Dakota Department of Education through funding from the U.S. Department of Education for extended funding to, “Post School Status of Special Education Graduates in South Dakota.”
• $46,325 award from SD Department of Education for the oral reading fluency analysis on a project entitled, “DIBELS: Benchmark Study.”
• $25,000 consulting contract between BHSU College of Business & Technology and the South Dakota Department of Tourism and State Development for online training to front-line tourism staff that is easily accessed via online or DVD entitled, “Web-Based Hospitality Training Series.”
• $7,500 award from MidWest Consortium for Service-Learning and Higher Education for community service efforts with the project entitled, “Community-University-Resource-Exchange (CURE).”