posted on August 22, 2013 15:51
|Black Hills State University's Green and Gold Days program begins Saturday with Move-In Day. Three weeks of events are planned that are open to students as well as community members.
As summer winds down,
Black Hills State University
is gearing up for the rush of new faces on campus. The University’s Green and Gold Days celebration begins this Saturday with Move-In Day.
The annual program provides an opportunity for new students to become acquainted with campus life and connected to the Spearfish community. Green and Gold Days also presents students and families with the information necessary for a successful transition into the collegiate environment at BHSU.
There are three weeks of events planned, including those listed below, that are open to the community as well as students. Activities include:
Saturday, Aug. 24
- Residence Hall Move-In – 12 noon – 4 p.m.
- Downtown Block Party – 4-6:30 p.m. Downtown Spearfish
- Comedian/Entertainer Charles Peachock – 8 p.m. David B. Miller Student Union Jacket Legacy Room
Sunday, Aug. 25
- Campus and Community BBQ – 5-8:30 p.m. includes dinner, fair and concert with 40 Minute Feel Good
Monday, Aug. 26
Wednesday, Aug. 28
- Comedy and Magic Show by Brian Miller – 7 p.m. Clare and Josef Meier Hall
Thursday, Aug. 29
- Spearfish Bike Tour – 3 p.m. Meet outside the Student Union
Friday, Aug. 30
- BH Night at Downtown Friday Nights – 6 p.m. – Downtown Spearfish
For a full schedule of events go to www.BHSU.edu/GreenGoldDays