posted on March 01, 2010 16:28
Members of the Black Hills State University coaching staff will be speaking during luncheons hosted in Black Hills area towns. The Yellow Jacket Luncheon series will be making stops in Deadwood, Sturgis, Rapid City and other towns.
- March 2 – Deadwood, S.D. (Gold Dust, French Quarter)
- March 16 – Sturgis, S.D. (Loud American Roadhouse)
- March 23 – Beulah, Wyo. (Buffalo Jump Steakhouse)
- March 30 – Rapid City, S.D. (Boston’s)
- April 6 – Newcastle, Wyo. (Old Mill Restaurant)
"Our coaching staff knows that there are Yellow Jacket fans throughout the Black Hills region," said Jhett Albers, BHSU athletic director. "These luncheons are an opportunity for fans to come hear about Black Hills State Athletics without having to travel too far from home."
The cost of the luncheon is $10 per person. All luncheons are open to the public. For more information on Black Hills State Athletics, visit www.bhsu.edu/Athletics.