posted on April 30, 2009 13:26
There are still seats available for the Maximum Impact Simulcast at Black Hills State University Friday, May 8.
Join local business and community leaders at BHSU to view a live simulcast that leverages the wisdom and experience of ten internationally-acclaimed leaders.
Speakers for the event include:
- Tony Blair, former prime minister of the United Kingdom;
- Jack Nicklaus, winner of a record 18 major golf championships;
- Bill George, Harvard business professor, former Medtronic CEO, and author of True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership;
- John C. Maxwell, best-selling author, speaker, and leadership thought leader;
- Al Weiss, president of worldwide operations for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts;
- Liz Murray, inspirational speaker, "Homeless to Harvard";
- Linda Kaplan Thaler, CEO & Chief Creative Officer of the Kaplan Thaler Group and author of The Power of Nice;
- Mark Sanborn, best-selling author of The Fred Factor and president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc.;
- Kevin Carroll, highly-acclaimed author, founder of Kevin Carroll Katalyst/LLC and former Nike creative; and
- Ernie Johnson, professional sports announcer and host of TNT's Emmy Award-winning Inside the NBA.
The leadership event is also open to other students, faculty, and community members for a fee of $89.
For local ticketing information, call (605) 642-6321,
email CherylTempleton@BHSU.edu or register at EdOutreach.BHSU.edu/Registration then click on the
Maximum Impact link.