posted on October 07, 2008 12:43
Black Hills State University and the South Dakota Certified Public Accountant (SDCPA) Society Business Showcase will take place Wednesday, Oct.15 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the Donald B. Miller Yellow Jacket Student Union Jacket Legacy Room. A tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- 11:00 am-11:03 am: Welcome by Dr. Priscilla Romkema, Dean of the College of Business and Technology
- 11:03 am-11:30 am: Brief introductions by firm participants in order to maximize time to network
- Moderator: Ms. Laura Coome, Executive Director, South Dakota CPA Society
- 11:30 am-1:00 pm: Networking of participating firms and students
- Free pizza and sodas will be served during this part of the program compliments of the South Dakota CPA Society
Door prizes will be provided by the BHSU Bookstore, the South Dakota Society of CPA’s and participating firms. Business casual dress is recommended to create an informal atmosphere all students are encouraged to attend especially those with accounting aspirations.
For more information contact William Brent Carper, professor of accounting at BHSU, at 642-6734 or brentcarper@BHSU.edu.