Original receipts for expenditures in excess of expenses:
- No receipts are necessary for purchases uner $1.00, or for taxi fare less than $5.00.
- Taxi fares that are in excess of $5.00, but only $5.00 is being claimed, must be indicated by "O.C." on the claim.
- All receipts, excluding meals, must be attached to the travel payment detail.
- Telephone toll charges to the claimant's residence are not an allowable expense.
- All other toll charges must have a justification on the travel payment detail.
- Parking fees in a parking lot and at the airport are allowable when accompanied by a proper receipt.
For those departments that will have students driving state vehicles, Risk Management requires Facilities Services to have a valid copy of the student's driver's license and proof-of-auto insurance on file for the current fiscal year. It is the students and supervisor's responsibility to provide Facilities Services with this information prior to departure. If you have any questions, please contact Facilities Services at ext. 6244.
Posted on November 29, 2011 @ 09:30