On campus - Students work with the advisor of your choice BUT be sure to make an official change at the College office so that your advisor will have the authority to release your advising hold for registration. If you don’t make the change official, your new advisor will not be able to release the registration hold.

For more information on making an official change, click here.

BHSU - Rapid City - Students who have attended main campus and now wish to complete their program at the BHSU-RC can contact Katie Pavel (605-718-4373) for advising. Such students should continue to contact their primary advisor by phone and/or email and will be expected to do so. Students who attend the departmental advising sessions at the BHSU-RC can meet with any of the advisors who are present. Students must sign up for these sessions so that the advisors can make note of their attendance and should watch for emails and posted notices for more information on the meeting dates and times.

Online Only - Students in the online BS-Business Administration program should contact Kathy Morford (605-642-6212) in the College of Business & Natural Sciences. Students in the online Associate’s in General Studies program should contact Dr. Joe Valades (605-642-6107).

Actions: E-mail | Bookmark |