What is important to know about this non-traditional teacher preparation program?
- This program is supported by the South Dakota Department of Education and the South Dakota Board of Regents.
- Upon completing the online masters program, you will be able to apply for 7-12 secondary certification in your content area as a highly qualified teacher according to No Child Left Behind.
- The program is intentionally small to provide individualized support.
- If the Project SECOND student teaches outside of a 100-mile radius of BHSU, they are required to pay the university supervisor's fee.
- The cost of tuition would be the cost of each graduate online hour multiplied by 35 credit hours.
Posted on September 16, 2011 @ 09:01
Share this: E-mail