BHSU Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Do I need to apply for financial aid each year?

Yes, if you have your federal pin number you can go to the FAFSA website and complete a Renewal FAFSA. You can complete the FAFSA anytime after January 1 of each year once you have completed your new taxes.

Share this: E-mail | Bookmark |