|Back to Campus
Grants opportunities announced
Below are the program materials received Feb. 3-Feb. 9
in the grants office, 220 Woodburn. For copies of the
information, contact our office at 642-6627 or e-mail
requests us. Fellowship information will also be posted
on the Student Union bulletin board near the information
- NSF. Rural Systemic Initiatives in
science, mathematics and technology education.
Proposal deadline: development, phase II, and
tribal colleges and universities - April 19.
Implementation proposals due Oct. 1. This program
supports activities that promote systemic reform
of science and mathematics education in schools
and districts in rural, economically
- Charles A. and Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Foundation. Advancing the balance between
nature and technology. Due June 13.
- NEA. Grants to organizations. Programs
with March 27 deadlines are creativity and
- National Wildlife Federation. Conservation
internship program. Due March 15.
- Sigma Xi. Purpose: To support scientific
investigation in any field. Deadline: March 15;
Oct. 15. Awards are made in amounts up to a
maximum of $1,000 (with an average award of
- National Center for Responsible Gaming. Research
Back to Campus