We are very excited to announce the dates of our 8th Annual Gridiron Gathering. It will be held on the weekend of April 22, 2017. We just finished our fifth year of play in the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) and our fourth year as full-fledged members of NCAA Division II.
The weekend will once again be a great one, including the annual spring game & BBQ on Saturday, April 22nd, concluding with the social and dinner Saturday evening at the Holiday Inn Express Banquet Hall/Gold Dust Casino in downtown Deadwood. The goal of this event is get to know the Yellow Jacket Football Staff, Yellow Jacket Football Alumni, and all the Yellow Jacket Football Family and Friends, as we celebrate the past and look to the future of the program.
The weekend will give everyone a chance to meet and to recap our past year and visit about the exciting things as we look to the future of Jacket Football. We will be having our Calcutta auction with various Yellow Jacket Football items along with the Gridiron Races that promise to be a great time for everyone.
Event cost is $60.00 a person or $110 per couple.
The event cost will include the following:
- Yellow Jacket T-Shirt
- BBQ after Spring Game at Lyle Hare Stadium
- Complimentary Valet Parking in Deadwood for all attendees
- Social Hour with complimentary hors d’oeuvres and tap beer
- Dinner Buffet
- Great time gathering with Yellow Jacket Football supporters
Lodging and Entertainment Options:
- Hotel rates starting at $79.....block of rooms and rate reserved until March 23rd.
- The Hotel by Gold Dust – 605-559-1400
- Hotel rates starting at $99.....block of rooms and rate reserved until March 23rd.
- Holiday Inn Express – 605-578-3330
- Optional Blackjack Tournament at Gold Dust Casino
- $10 Buy-in required - $200 cash and $200 free play provided by the Gold Dust Casino, divided between 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place.
- Must sign up and pay in advance to participate (ie. w/ registration or at BBQ)
- Please fill out the registration form below. You can pay online or mail payment to 1200 University St. Unit 9411, Spearfish, SD 57799-9411.
If you have any questions, please contact John Reiners at 605-642-6036 or Jade Temple at 605-642-6630.
Black Hills State University, 1200 University St., Spearfish, SD 57799, (800) 255-2478 | © 2014
Sunday, April 30, 2017