The gymnasium in the Donald E. Young Sports and Fitness Center is a great recreational place for students and community members. With 3 college size volleyball courts, 2 college size basketball courts, and 6 basketball baskets, the gymnasium provides recreational opportunities for diverse users.
- 18,000 sq. ft.
- 2 college size basketball courts
- 6 basketball baskets
- 3 college size volleyball courts
- 3,800 maximum seating capacity
- The floor is made of maple, 2 layers of plywood with rubber bumpers and layers of plastic buffers.
The Young Center is open from 5:00 am - 8:00 pm on weekdays and 8:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekends.
- The gym is not open during academic class time, athletic events or scheduled activities
- BHSU volleyball, men's basketball and women's basketball teams practice on academic days from 3:00 - 7:00 pm. Teams may practice during the early morning as needed.
- Gym Schedule - Users may not use the gym when it is occupied by a class or athletics.