BHSU Admissions Counselors will be traveling all over South Dakota and many other states this year, specifically to visit with you about how BHSU will transform your life.
Attending a College Fair, High School Visit, BHSU Information Night, or other off-campus event is a great way to get a better feel for why BHSU is a good college fit for you.
Ask questions, gather information and meet your BHSU Admissions Counselor at these events. Our Admissions Counselors are excited to share information about academic programs, campus life, student organizations and so much more.
Click on the name of your state below, or in the menu to the left, to see where we'll be visiting next. We hope to see you soon!
- South Dakota Admissions Counselors:
Elizabeth Mundorf, Nolan Schnieder, Megan Kruthoff & Joe Rainboth
- Colorado Admissions Counselor: Nolan Schnieder
- Montana Admissions Counselor: Raesha Ray
- Nebraska Admissions Counselor: Megan Kruthoff
- North Dakota Admissions Counselor: Raesha Ray
- Wyoming Admissions Counselor: Joe Rainboth