Hey everyone! I want to introduce myself first by saying that I am a recent graduate of Black Hills State University! I graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology and a minor in Health. I started my college adventure in 2008 when I moved to Spearfish from Baltic, SD, where I had lived all 18 years of my life. Growing up in a small community with so many great individuals surrounding me gave me the push to attend a university with the same kind of lifestyle, caring people and experiences that can't be found anywhere else. That's what brought me to Black Hills State, and also what makes me proud to be a BHSU alum!
10 Random Facts About Me:
- I competed for the BHSU Track & Field team as a runner, jumper and thrower.
- I have won the South Dakota State Archery Shoot seven separate times.
- I have two older sisters; we shared a closet and a room because we love each other so much!
- My Junior and Senior years at BHSU, I worked in BHSU President Kay Schallenkamp's office as a work-study student.
- I have never dyed my hair
- I am the youngest full-time employee in the Admissions Office.
- During my final two years as a BHSU student, I was working 4 jobs, running track, going to school full-time, and was a member of the Presidential Student Ambassadors. Getting involved and staying involved is great!
- I am always listening to country music.
- Without coffee, I cannot function.
- My favorite color is black.