So about me, well let’s see... I grew up in a tiny town called Ralph, SD and lived on a farm/ranch over 20 miles from the nearest town. May sound like the boonies, but it was great. I learned a lot on the farm and am very thankful for the experience.
I graduated from college with majors in Business and Art History. An odd combination, but figured I should pick something practical and something I was passionate about. I moved to Spearfish in 2006. It is such a great place to live. I love the beauty that surrounds it, the many, many outdoor opportunities and the community.
10 Random Facts About Me:
- My Grandmas attended BHSU when it was a teaching college.
- I have played with fish for a living.
- I once had a pig named after me.
- I like to run.
- I lived in South Dakota, but went to high school in North Dakota.
- I love to cook – pretty much anything.
- My mother grew up on a ranch just outside of Spearfish.
- I made snow angels and a snowman in the Spearfish City Park this winter.
- I have a Blue Heeler named Bear.
- I have intertubed down Spearfish Creek – Way Fun!!
South Dakota Counties: Butte, Harding, Perkins, Custer, Fall River, Haakon, Stanley, Jones
Other States: Montana, North Dakota, Kentucky, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine