Jump Start Your College Degree
Dual credit is an opportunity for high school students to earn credits for both their high school diploma and college degree at the same time. Get a jump start on your college degree while you finish high school!
Why take Dual Credit courses?
There are classes available at the:
- Get a jump start on a college degree
- Save on college costs - Earn college credit at the cost of only $40 per credit hour (that's a savings of 85%)
- Flexible courses offered
- Gain experience in college courses
- Courses are fully transferable
- BHSU Campus - Spearfish
- University Center - Rapid City
See the full course listing of classes available.
Check with your school counselor to get registered for a dual credit course.
Apply for Summer 2015
Apply for Fall 2015
For more information about dual credit at BHSU, contact Beth Oaks at 605-642-6411 or
Register for the Dual Credit Summer 2015 semester by May 11, 2015 and get a jump start on your college degree!