Jump Start Your College Degree
Dual credit is an opportunity for South Dakota high school students to earn credits for both their high school diploma and college degree at the same time. Get a jump start on your college degree while you finish high school!
Why take Dual Credit courses?
There are classes available at the:
- Get a jump start on a college degree
- Save on college costs - Earn college credit at the cost of only $145 per class (that's a savings of over 80%)
- Earn up to $7,500 in scholarships while taking dual credit classes at BHSU with the Early Scholar Scholarship
- Flexible courses offered
- Gain experience in college courses
- Courses are fully transferable
- BHSU Campus - Spearfish
- BHSU - Rapid City
See the full course listing of classes available.
Check with your school counselor to get registered for a dual credit course.
Early Scholar Scholarship
Apply - Summer 2016
Apply - Fall 2016 - Applications accepted beginning April 25, 2016.
For more information about dual credit at BHSU, contact BHSU Admissions at 605.642.6343 or Elizabeth.Mundorf@bhsu.edu
For more information about dual credit at BHSU - Rapid City, contact Jacob Hamik at 605.718.4194 or