The College of Liberal Arts prepares undergraduate students for public school teaching, graduate school, law school, or many other occupations. The College of Liberal Arts offers 27 undergraduate degree programs and 1 pre-professional program. Prepare for public school teaching, graduate school, law school, or many other occupations. The College also offers numerous extracurricular opportunities that encourage intellectual growth and a sense of community. You can...
- Challenge yourself in the Campus Honors and First Year Experience programs
- Get firsthand experience in our TV studio and radio station, award winning newspaper, and state-of-the-art photography darkrooms
- Become part of a faculty-mentored research project in humanities, history, social sciences, math or intern with local agencies and businesses
- Get involved in the band, choir, orchestra, and enjoy our new music building
- Participate in a theater production or in our Johanna Meier Opera Theatre Institute
- Enter a paper in our annual Writing Contest or present your research at our annual Black Hills Research Symposium
- Participate in exchange programs to Spain and Mexico
- Join one of the many discipline area clubs or interest groups
The experience you gain through your courses, interacting with faculty, and participating in extracurricular activities will transform your life.