K-12 Adapted Physical Education Endorsement
A K-12 adapted physical education endorsement requires
- a bachelor’s degree in physical education or its equivalent,
- a survey course in a special education,
- a course in adapted physical education, and
- at least 135 hours (3 credits) of supervised field experience in providing physical education instruction to individuals with disabilities.
- No state test is required or available to validate this endorsement.
Request a review of your transcript from the University Certification Officer to discuss a plan of study to complete this endorsement. Information is available under Contact Us.
This endorsement is approved in South Dakota and Wyoming.