2017 Spring Jacket Job Fair & Teacher Fair
Tuesday, February 28th | 9:00a – 12:00p
Donald E. Young Center Field House | BHSU Campus 1625 St. Joe Street | Spearfish, SD
Spring Jacket Job Fair: This overall fair is designed for full-time, part-time, seasonal and internship positions in all majors. All BHSU students are encouraged to attend and invitations are sent to alumni from the past 2 years.
Teacher Fair: Our annual teacher fair is always a huge success in bringing school districts and the upcoming education graduates together. Education students are required to attend this event.
Employer Registration Information DEADLINE: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Registration: All employers can register for the fair using JACKET JOB LINK, our on-line career management system.
If you already have an account, log in and click the Career Events tab on the top blue bar, Search, Select Career/Job Fair, and then choose either the 2017 Spring Jacket Job Fair or the 2017 Teacher Fair.
If you do not yet have an account, it is easy to set up an account from the link above.
- Registration Fee:
- $110 early registration until February 1, 2017
- $130 after February 1, 2017
- $90 early registration for non-profit until February 1, 2017
- $100 after February 1, 2017
- $90 for BHSU alumni: Graduation year and major required
- Payment: We accept credit cards (Visa, American Express, and MasterCard- please contact Melissa Haught directly with your credit card information) or make checks payable to BHSU – Career Fair Fund.
BHSU students: Bring your resume to the library between 9:00a-4:00p on February 14th to have them reviewed prior to the Career Fair