2019-2020 Jacket Career & Part-Time Job Fair
Part-Time Job Fair
Wednesday, September 4th | 11:00am – 1:30pm
Under Jonas Skywalk | Jonas Hall | BHSU Campus 1200 University Street | Spearfish, SD
Wednesday, February 26th | 9:00am – 12:00pm
Donald E. Young Center Basketball Court | BHSU Campus 1625 St. Joe Street | Spearfish, SD
Spring Jacket Job Fair: This overall fair is designed for full-time, part-time, seasonal and internship positions in all majors. There will also be graduate schools present at this fair. All BHSU students are encouraged to attend and invitations are sent to alumni from the past 2 years.
Employer Registration Information
DEADLINE: COMING SOON
- Registration: COMING SOON!
- $120 registration
- $100 for BHSU alumni: Graduation year and major required
- Credit cards (Visa, American Express, and MasterCard) please contact Hans Nelson (605-642-6413) directly with your credit card information
- Checks payable to BHSU – "Career Fair Fund"
- Mail checks to: Hans Nelson, Black Hills State University, 1200 University St, Unit 9506, Spearfish, SD 57799
Current List of Registered Employers
2020 Teacher Fair
Wednesday, February 26th | 9:30am – 12:30pm
Donald E. Young Center Field House | BHSU Campus 1625 St. Joe Street | Spearfish, SD
Teacher Fair: Our annual teacher fair is always a huge success in bringing school districts and the upcoming education graduates together. Education students are required to attend this event.
DEADLINE: Friday, February 21, 2020
- Registration: COMING SOON
- Registration Fee:
- $155 registration
- $165 registrations after Feb. 14th
- $120 for BHSU alumni: Graduation year and major required
- $135 for BHSU alumni after Feb. 14th: Graduation year and major required
- Make checks payable to "Black Hills Teacher Fair"
- Mail checks to: Melissa Woodall 1200 University St. Unit 9004 Spearfish, SD 57799