Register for Summer and Fall 2019 classes
BHSU is switching to a new information system called Banner Self Service (tutorial for access) where we will keep all of your academic and financial records. This new system will replace WebAdvisor.
New and Prospective Students
You may browse classes to see what courses are available to you.
Starting this upcoming registration period, you will use Banner Self Service to:
- Register for classes - tutorial | advanced
- Special note: For Summer and Fall 2019 registration, Banner Self Service will not check if you have completed the appropriate prerequisites for registration in a course. It is your responsibility to check this information. Please check your schedule with your advisor.
- Prepare for registration - tutorial
- Browse classes - tutorial
- View registration information - tutorial
- View your 2019-2020 financial aid application status - tutorial
- Accept financial aid awards
- Sign in with your BHSU Yellow Jacket address and email password
How to access Banner Self-Service
You can reach Banner Self-Service at http://snap.sdbor.edu/.
- Sign in with your BHSU Yellowjacket address and email password.
- Check your personal and emergency contact information and update it, if needed.
For assistance with logging in to Banner Self Service, contact the BHSU Help Desk at (605) 642-6580 or BHSUHelpDesk@BHSU.edu.
For registration questions, contact the Registrar’s Office at (605) 642-6092 or Johanna.Best@BHSU.edu.
**The Self Service system is still under construction. Not all information is currently available.