An Associates Degree in General Studies is offered through the College of Arts and Sciences. The program is designed to give a student the opportunity to have a broad degree that doesn't specialize in a specific field of study.
Below you will find a list of courses needed for the major:
- English - 6 semester hours
- Natural Science - 8 semester hours
- Speech - 3 semester hours
- Mathematics - 3 semester hours
- Social Science - 6 semester hours
- Arts and Humanities - 6 semester hours
Click here for a list of courses.