Do you love the outdoors, travel and enriching peoples' lives? If yes, then earning a degree in Business Administration with a specialization in tourism and hospitality management at BHSU is exactly what you are looking for.
Graduates from the tourism and hospitality management program enter careers that include: travel guide, concierge, travel coordinator, hotel manager, tour guide.
With a degree in tourism and hospitality management, you will enter into one of the mot exciting and engaging fields. The benefits of earning this degree from BHSU include:
- Credibility:The BHSU School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). www.bhsu.edu/aacsb
- Faculty:BHSU has experienced business faculty who will guide you throughout the program.
- Relevant:Guest Lecturers include experts in the tourism and hospitality management field from a state that welcomes thousands of tourists each year.
- Experiential:BHSU offers internships and field trips that will give you a hands-on experience and competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Involvement:The opportunity to join the Travel and Tourism Club on campus -- an active and engaging student organization dedicated to tourism and hospitality management.
For More Information Contact:
Dr. Ignatius Cahyanto
Meier Hall 335