Are you good at getting people's attention? Earning a bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a specialization in marketing will prepare you for the marketing arena by teaching product selection and planning, pricing strategies, promotions and more.
A degree in marketing will open the door to many careers. Some of these include advertising manager, sales director, brand/product manager, and public relations specialist.
Reasons to study marketing at BHSU include:
- Credibility:The BHSU School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Connections:Faculty members have contact with state and regional businesses. This network is great for obtaining interviews and references.
- Experiential:The Spearfish area has many small businesses, several of whom partner with BHSU to utilize students as marketing consultants.
- Personalized Attention:Class sizes range from 10-25 students. The upper-level courses have a smaller enrollment which allows for more one-on-one time with your professors.
- Involvement:The opportunity to join Buzz Marketing on campus -- an active and engaging student organization.