BHSU provides you with the tools you need to operate and manage a business in order to be competitive in today's global arena. With a degree in Business Administration with a specialization in entrepreneurial studies, you will develop the skill necessary to embrace risk and be independent.
This degree covers a variety of topics including marketing, human resource management, financial accounting, ethics, and legal regulator issues.
With a degree in entrepreneurial studies, you will enter into the exciting field of small business management. The benefits of earning this degree from BHSU include:
- Credibility:The BHSU School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). www.bhsu.edu/aacsb
- Expert Faculty:An interdisciplinary team of accomplished faculty with experience in starting new business ventures, operating their own businesses and holding upper level management positions in large corporations.
- Experiential: Exciting and engaging internship opportunities in the region.
- Highly-Ranked Location:The opportunity to start a business in the #1 State for Business.
- Involvement:The opportunity to join Enactus on campus -- an active and engaging student organization dedicated to entrepreneurship.