2016 Stuart Bellman Awards Information
- A student may submit up to two total essays, and those must each be to different categories.
- The three categories again this year are as follow, and the essays must have been submitted for a class from between March 1, 2015 and March 1, 2016:
- Composition I and II Essays (of any type for those classes);
- Literature (Literary Analysis);
- General Academic Writing (any discipline and type of essay).
Uploaded essays must include a title, but all other identifying information (names, courses, running headers) must be removed.
- Students will make their submissions via the Bellman Awards website, easily reached via the BHSU main webpage, no later than March 18, 2016, by 5:00 p.m.
- Cash rewards and certificates are provided for the winners.
- Winners will be announced Monday, April 4.
- The awards and reception will br from 4:00-6:00 p.m. on a date TBA in the Jacket Legacy Room.
If you have any further questions, please contact me, Professor David Cremean, at email@example.com.