Revised requirements for admission to the Master of Science in Sustainability:
- Submit official BS/BA transcript from an accredited college/university with evidence of cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit one letter of recommendation that can testify to the applicant's potential for academic success in graduate studies
- Submit a personal essay of interest only if your GPA is between 2.75 and 3.0
- Take and submit the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report only if your GPA is between 2.5 and 2.75
- Submit the $35 (non-refundable) application fee.