Application Guidelines to the Master of Science in Sustainability
Submit the following to the Black Hills State University Graduate Studies Office:
- BHSU graduate online application
- Official BS/BA transcript from an accredited college/university with evidence of cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Submit one letter of recommendation that can testify to the applicant’s potential for academic success in graduate studies.
- Submit $35 (non-refundable) application fee.
- If your GPA is lower than 2.75 take and submit the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report.
Applications for the M.S. in Sustainability program are accepted for both fall and spring semesters. Completed applications must be received by August 1st to be considered for the fall semester and December 1st to be considered for the spring semester.