Maximize your potential for success!
The MBA program in Applied Management at BHSU is designed specifically for managers and professionals and is delivered face-to-face in Rapid City. To accommodate employed students, all classes are delivered in the evening, after business hours in Rapid City.
Admission requirements for the MBA in Applied Management include professional work experience and a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Online Graduate Studies Application
- One of the following:
- B.S. in Business Administration or Management with a cumulative GPA > 3.0
- B.S. degree in a non-business field plus 18 credits of required prerequisite business courses (Listed Below):
- GMAT score recommended
- Official transcripts documenting Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a supervisor in a professional work environment
- Detailed resume outlining education, professional work experience, and professional development
- Writing sample in the form of a personal essay responding to the following in 500 to 600 words:
- Why do you want to join our program?
Take your Prerequisites
You may need to complete prerequisites for admission into the MBA program. Prerequisites may be taken by enrolling at BHSU as a non-degree seeking student. Courses are available both face-to-face on campus or online. Contact the Registrar's Office at 605-642-6289 for more information about how to enroll.
|| Principles of Accounting I
|| Principles of Accounting II
|| Business Finance
|| Organization and Management
|| Principles of Microeconomics
|Total Prerequisite Hours
Graduate Application and other required materials can be mailed to the address below.
Graduate Studies Office Black Hills State University 1200 University St. Unit 9501 Spearfish, SD 57799-9501