Wednesday, September 26, 2012 10:00 AM
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:30 PM
One time event
Student Union - Jacket Legacy Room
|Please join the Student Success Center in welcoming employers to campus next week! The Fall Career Fair is a wonderful opportunity for our students and alumni to network and interview with multiple hiring recruiters all in one place. We would love for you to stop by as well to get to know these recruiters and promote our upcoming graduates. Below is a list of registered exhibitors for the Fair. We anticipate a few more registrations by the end of this week! Thank you for your continued support of recruitment activities on campus.
Wednesday, September 26
Student Union Jacket Legacy Room
Open to the Public!
- Adoba Eco Hotel/Enigma Restaurant
- ASI, Inc.
- AT&T Mobility
- Behavior Management Systems
- BHSU Graduate Programs
- Big Brothers Big Sisters - Spearfish
- Canyon Hills Center/LSS, SD Inc.
- City of Rapid City
- Country Place Senior Living
- Dacotah Bank
- Duhamel Broadcasting Enterprises
- Edgewood Vista Senior Living
- Eleutian Technology, Inc.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Family Heritage of the Black Hills
- Iliff School of Theology
- KNBN NewsCenter1
- Midcontinent Communications
- Modern Woodmen of America
- Northern Hills Training Center
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- Pennington Co. Sheriff's Office
- SD Bureau of Human Resources
- SD Dept. of Labor & Regulation
- Senator Tim Johnson's Rapid City Office
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- St. Martin Monastery
- State Farm Insurance - Dave Raml
- Target Stores
- University of North Dakota Graduate Programs
- University of South Dakota Occupational Therapy Program
- USDA Forest Service
- US Army ROTC - Mt. Rushmore Battalion
- Waddell & Reed
- Wells Fargo
- Wyoming Department of Corrections
Sponsored by the Career Development department. Please call 642-6277 for further details.