Retired Senior Volunteer Program
Work Wonders with Your Experience!
You've gained a lifetime of experience. Now is the time to put your skills and talents to good use.
Why join RSVP?
- You choose how, when, and where you want to serve.
- BHSU-RSVP offers a full range of volunteer opportunities with over 200 local and national organizations.
- RSVP provides supplemental accident and liability insurance while you are serving as a RSVP volunteer.
- And much, much more........
What is RSVP?
- Serves as America's largest volunteer network for people age 55 and over.
- Helps volunteers find opportunities in their communities.
- Assists non-profits fill permanent and temporary volunteer needs.
- Aids participating organizations coordinate volunteer projects and special event staffing.
- Provides non-profits with statistical information on the types and levels of volunteerism in their areas in support of funding requests and grant maintenance.
What if I am not yet 55 years of age?
While RSVP cannot enroll anybody under age 55 in the program, we will happily assist in the placement of any volunteer that does not yet meet our age requirements.
Donations accepted via the Black Hills Area Community Foundation: