Please join us as our Honors Scholars defend their capstone work to graduate as International University Scholars, University Scholars, and Research Scholars. Refreshments will be served. Please note: these defenses are held at the Joy Center from 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Monday, April 30th:
- Courtney Dahlgren- “Photoredox Coupling of an Activated Aldehyde and Various Trifluoromethylation Reagents”
- Thomas Trimble- “Platinum Group Elements: A Sustainability Paradox”
- Bobby Russell- “Teaching a Work of Literature through Its Historical Development: A Unit Plan for William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet and Its Sources”
Tuesday, May 1st:
- Abigail Burnett- “Business Plan for Galusha Solar”
- Dakota Becher- "The Pen(is) Mightier than Sealed Lips: An Analysis of Rape Culture Within Young Adult Literature"